|Cloud House Farm Terms & Conditions|
- Minimum 4 night stay low season, 7 night stay high season.
- The price includes a welcome pack of bread, milk, eggs, tea, juice, bottled water, wine, ice packs and basic cooking provisions, private outdoor washroom with hot shower, sink, and ecological loo. Access to wireless broadband, bed linen and towels.
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is payable upon your booking confirmation. A receipt of your booking will be issued. The remaining 50% is payable 28 days before the start of the holiday at which point a final receipt will be issued.
- Full payment made prior to arrival via bank transfer. Please note Cloud House does not accept cheques or credit cards.
- Once your booking enquiry is confirmed by email, you have 7 days to make payment of deposit. If we do not receive your payment, Cloud House reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- If full payment is not received 28 days prior to your arrival or commencement of your holiday at Cloud House Farm, and in the absence of any cancellation notification we reserve the right to cancel your booking and withhold your deposit unless we're able to resell your dates.
- Up to 2 Children aged between 3 and12 are welcome and we charge an extra fee of €10 per night per child including extra welcome pack provisions.
- Additional adults may be accommodated with prior agreement at €20 per night, per person including extra welcome pack provisions.
- Cancellation: We offer a full refund if cancellation is made up to 28 days before your arrival.
If you need to cancel your holiday, you must notify us either by email or in writing.
However we reserve the right to retain an administration fee of €50 from your deposit.
Should you need to cancel your holiday within the 28 day period before your arrival following full payment, we shall endeavour to re-sell your dates.
We will then refund you in accordance with this. We reserve the right to retain an administration fee of €100 from your deposit.
We aim to refund you in full (minus the above mentioned admin charge), though this is not guaranteed.
We will also offer you the option of re-booking (subject to availability) either at a different time in the current season or the following season.
Changes to Bookings
Wherever possible, we will aim to accommodate any changes to bookings, subject to availability.
Check In / Check Out
Your yurt will be available from 3pm on the day of arrival.
We ask you to check out by 11am. If needed we can store luggage for you should you arrive earlier or need to leave later than this.
Late check out requests will be accommodated wherever possible.
If you need to arrive later (up to 9pm) please let us know in advance.
We are unable to receive guests after 9pm.
If We Need To Cancel Your Holiday
It is highly unlikely, but possible that we may have to cancel your holiday, due to circumstances beyond our control. This could include forest fire, flooding, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters or disease.
In this instance, we will refund the cost of your holiday.
You will not be entitled to any compensation.
Should this occur, you will not be entitled to any compensation although you may be able to claim through your own holiday insurance.
It is your responsibility to plan your own journey and we will charge for any missed days due to travel problems.
Our yurt is designed for two adults with a double bed, with additional sleeping facilities for small children.
Prior to your arrival, it is vital that we are fully aware of the size of your party and the ages of children so that we can accommodate everyone appropriately. Accommodation for teenagers or additional adults must be discussed in advance of booking.
We reserve the right to request you to book an additional yurt and to refuse admission should your party size be different to that of your confirmed booking.