Cloud House Farm Notice: Please EMAIL to make a booking.
Cloud House Farm is open from May 13th to October 14th 2018.
Please check our pricing and Accommodation Availability below:
|PREV MONTH||NEXT MONTH|
|PREV MONTH||NEXT MONTH|
2018 Prices (Euros)
€65 per night per double self catering yurt (for 2 people) May / June / Sept / Oct : 4 night minimum.
€65 per night per double self catering yurt (for 2 people) July / Aug : 7 night minimum.
- including a welcome pack of essential breakfast items, plus bottled water, wine, cool packs and basic cooking provisions.
Children aged 2 and under go free and travel Cot supplied FOC.
Children aged between 3 to 17 are welcome and we charge an extra fee of €10 per night per child including extra welcome pack provisions.
Additional adults (18yrs+) may be accommodated with prior agreement at €10 per night, including extra welcome pack provisions.
There is a minimum 4 night stay low season, 7 night stay high season.
A deposit of 50% of the total price is payable upon your booking confirmation.
A receipt of your booking will be issued.
The remaining 50% is payable 28 days before the start of the holiday at which point a final receipt will then be issued.
A €50 cash deposit will be requested upon arrival at Cloud House.
We donate €2 from each nightly booking to our nominated charity "SOS Children's Villages" to help sponsor the childrens village school for orphans in Harare, Zimbabwe.
If you'd like to learn more pls visit our Sponsorship page here.
Cloud House Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 4 night stay low season, 7 night stay high season.
- The price includes a welcome pack, private outdoor kitchen with variety of utensils and cooking provisions, private outdoor bathroom with hot shower, sink, and ecological loo. A communal fridge run on solar power is available to guests at the farm house.
- Access to wireless broadband, bedlinen and towels.
- Full payment made prior to arrival via bank transfer.
- Children aged 2 and under go free of charge.
- Cancellation: We offer a full refund if cancellation is made up to 28 days before your arrival.
For more information please see our official Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us with the dates you're interested in and advise how many people are in your party.
This will help us tailor our accommodation to meet your requirements.
Also include your name, address, telephone and email and we'll confirm the availability as soon as possible.
Cloud House Farm Legal Notice
- Cloud House Farm offers private residential accommodation for short term tenancy.
- Cloud House is located on a hill farm in the mountains of Andalucia, there are areas of steep and uneven
ground, hence we can not provide specific access for the infirm.
- Car access to the farm is via a bumpy and dusty 2km dirt track. If you plan to holiday at Cloud House during May or October a 4x4 is recommended (though not essential) as there is a possibility of rain.
- Cloud House recommends guests to take out sufficient insurance to cover the underside of their rental car.
Liability Disclaimer By renting accommodation at Cloud House Farm you consent to enter a contractual agreement with Cloud House Farm that Cloud House Farm will not be liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations, delay or any other matter beyond their control on or off the Farm. Any person visiting Cloud House Farm, (Users) do so at their own risk. Users are to acknowledge that any outdoor recreational activity including but not limited to camping, glamping, hiking, biking, tree climbing, rope swings and river swimming have inherent risks and agree that their participation in any such activity is voluntary and entirely at the users own risk. Users / Guests are encouraged to take out sufficient personal travel insurance to cover against all such possibilities.
For more information please see our official Legal Information.